Many period features from the 1660’s remain, including granite arched doorways throughout the house, exposed beams in multiple rooms, and also large windows and seats within our Scandinavian Hall. Also minster stone and granite fireplaces in our hall, dining room and living room. Yarner would work well in a feature film or period drama or even for a classic photographic bridal shoot.
What Yarner can offer you:
- Easy Access and close to the A38 towards Exeter
- A mile long drive surrounded by arched trees and open fields
- 250 acres of land including farmland, gardens, woodland and moorland.
- A unique african hut set within the garden
- Beautiful 20 foot wall surrounding the house, overlooking the garden
- 1660 Tudor Manor with original porches and doorways
- Castellations from early 1800’s build by the Victorians
- Endless period features inside the house dating back to 1660
- Free WIFI
- Ample safe and secure parking
- Mains water
- Electrics (priced accordingly)
- Luxury accommodation and camping available