✨NOURISH YOURSELF THIS JANUARY!✨
I’m really thrilled to be partnering with Yarner House to bring you a really special Mid-Winter Nourishing Workshop on Sat 20th Jan, 10.30am – 12.30pm:
What does it feel like to feel truly nourished – physically, mentally and emotionally?
January is often a time where we berate and deny ourselves after the holiday excess, and yet this “bootcamp” approach is not holistic, goes against basic human psychology, and also denies our seasonal needs during this mid-winter period.
Find out how brilliant, alive and fundamentally nourished you can feel in body, mind and spirit on this very special Saturday morning session with Zoë Foster of Life Energy Alchemy.
This gentle, deeply supportive workshop is an antidote to all the “new year, new you” frenzy, denial and bootcamps. As an alternative, we will be exploring how to truly nourish yourself, physically, mentally and emotionally so you feel on top of the world inside and out! This all takes place in the gorgeous setting of the Scandi-inspired Yarner House, with views across Dartmoor, so you can be sure to feel pampered and well looked-after!
The morning will include (but isn’t limited to!):
* Herbal teas and hot lemon in the reception room (complete with log fire) on arrival
* Settling into the beautiful main hall (overlooking the Wray Valley) with a invocation and meditation in front of the fire!
* A short session on setting your intentions for this year, and how to really connect with them emotionally
* An enlivening, releasing and restorative hatha yoga practice focusing on befriending the body, to connect with your inner guru and help you feel alive in every cell!
* Interval including delicious home-baked vegan / gluten-free nibbles, teas and water
* Candle meditation & fire ceremony to release self-limitations & embrace your whole self
* Hot cacao or turmeric latte to finish
All of this deep nourishment for just £25!
Or book for yourself and a friend for just £40 😲
Be sure to get in quick as this stunning workshop will fill up fast!