Your Dream Dartmoor Wedding begins here…
With over twenty years’ experience we are dedicated to making your special day as perfect as you imagine it and the possibilities for couples wishing to get married at Yarner House are endless. We understand how important it is to have choice and not be tied to a set package, so at Yarner House, we offer a basic package and then the opportunity to build your very own bespoke package.
We are now pleased to offer our luxury accommodation for wedding parties and can accommodate up to 12 of the seeing party in our luxury self-catering rooms. Please find more information here.
The African Hut
Our attractive African hut in the lower garden offers the opportunity to marry outdoors in the stunning Devon countryside with the beautiful backdrop of the Wray Valley. The space can hold up to 120 guests, 50 of which can be seated on wooden chairs.
The Scandinavian Hall
In the early 90’s the Victorian wing of the house was renovated into an impressive single story extension with delightful duck-egg blue and gold, Swedish style interior. Ceremonies taking place in our Scandinavian Hall, with its Canadian maple floors and immense ceiling to floor windows, can hold up to 120 guests.
Receptions are held in a marquee on either the front lawn with views out across the valley, or the quiet and secluded west lawn for up to 200 friends and family. The Scandinavian Hall is also available for a more intimate reception, accommodating up to 48 guests.
Our Basic Package
Prices for wedding ceremonies at Yarner House start at £600 + vat and include all the below:
- A beautiful remote location with stunning panoramic views
- The choice of Scandinavian Hall of African Hut as ceremony space
- Up to 50 wooden chairs for your ceremony
- Free safe and secure parking for up to 100 guests
- Exclusive use of the lush green gardens
- The West Garden for photographs
- The open plan pond surrounded by ornate bamboo plantations
- Fresh cascading waterfall
- Sweet-pea gardens (seasonal)
- Front lawn with infinity wall overlooking the Wray Valley
- Walkthrough pergola near west lawn
- Access to ancient trees and rare plant specimens
Build your own Bespoke Package:
At Yarner House we invite you to create your very own bespoke wedding package. If you have a special request or a specific wedding day dream, our wealth of experience, knowledge and contacts will help ensure it becomes a reality – just enquire here and let’s get planning together.
Here is a list of potential add-ons for your bespoke wedding day – Prices on request:
- Bride and Groom accommodation (before and after the wedding)
- Wedding party accommodation
- Wedding breakfast and reception
- Marquee hire
- Prosecco for each of your guests
- Canapes for each of your guests
- Dressing of the African hut
- Dressing of the Scandinavian Hall
- Use of our Bridal Suite
- Exclusive use of the guest Living Room
- Full wedding planning service
For a digital Wedding Brochure of Yarner House please use the contact page and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please call us on 01364 661503 to arrange a visit and personal tour.